Ang Mac

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE????

Okay, I recently got back from vacation and soon I will post pictures and a little journal of my fun times in Georgia, Lousiana, and North Carolina. Until then I must share an experience that my co-worker had at the bank. As she is helping a customer with his banking needs, she smells a rank/disturbing smell. Is this her customer? She's probably thinking, "well, this is gross, but maybe he's sick." Everyone would think that she would have to continue to wonder, except that the customer proceeds to rub his stomach and say, "oh, my stomach is upset....oh excuse me.....oh I had a heavy lunch......oh excuse me." As my co-worker stood there in complete disbelief we were told that this is not the first time that he's done this. Is this form of behavior socially acceptable now? I think not, but my co-workers and I had a good laugh about it.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM PDT, Blogger dashadra said…

    Um no this is not socially acceptable. This is gross!! Speak of gross, I was in Kroger yesterday and when I went down the cereal isle, I passed this couple and their B.O. was so bad that I nearly got sick. Ugh, nasty. I laughed when I read the word in your blog "rank/disturbing", that is funny!

     
  • At 4:28 PM PDT, Blogger C. A. McKinney said…

    It's not socially acceptable, but it sure is funny (if you're not the person helping him!)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home