Ang Mac

Friday, August 04, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Before I get on a plane tonight, going to Atlanta, I wanted to respond to a tag I received from my friend Bonnie (who I might get to move in with me, since I have a Dana hatin' friend Lauren). Anyway, she tagged me with five things.....

FIVE THINGS IN MY FREEZER
1. Chicken
2. Ice
3. Strawberries (for cool drinks by the pool)
4. Frozen Veggies
5. Ground Beef

FIVE THINGS IN MY CLOSET
1. Georgia Tech Apparel Of Course
2. Christmas Decorations (which I wish I could put up right now, and I may celebrate Christmas in August)
3. Cowboy Boots (since I'm currently living in Texas)
4. Frost Bank Stadium Seats (to keep my seat cumfy at ball games I don't go to)
5. Purses

FIVE THINGS IN MY CAR (I have much more than five)
1. Raincoat
2. Lip Gloss (the essentials in life)
3. Ball Caps (haven't made it into the new apartment yet)
4. Belts (haven't made it into the new apartment either)
5. Stapler (random, I know)

FIVE THINGS IN MY PURSE
1. Powder
2. Wallet
3. Hall's Cough Drops (from my last bit of sickness)
4. Pen
5. Nametag (for the bank)

Thanks Bonnie, for the fun tag and I now tag my friend Tara, she's now a mom so this should be interesting. I'll update you guys when I get back from teh ATL.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM PDT, Blogger The Hudgins said…

    fun ang......check it out on my bloggy-blog!

     
  • At 3:41 PM PDT, Blogger Kelly said…

    I had no idea you were in the blogging world. Casey and I are totally adding you to our blog. Congrats on your niece....she's really cute! Check all the blogs out from Tara's links...if you're not already!! Hope life is going well!! Are you going to stay in Texas forever?!?

    Love ya,
    Kelly Colson

     
  • At 9:26 AM PDT, Blogger dashadra said…

    Ok, I know you are back....where are the pictures???!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home