Ang Mac

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Much Anticipated Pics

This past weekend I was able to fly to Georgia and meet my new niece, Madison Alexa McLendon. She was the most adorable baby ever, of course. Needless to say, I sobbed all of the way home thinking about how much bigger she would be in a month when I go visit again.
This was Madison's first time going to church. How precious is she? We had quite the wardrobe disaster before going to church. Madison is a little too small for most of her clothes, but with bloomers rolled up, this dress was perfect. I was never worried about this wardrobe fiasco, because her mom is a fashion expert.


7 Comments:

  • At 7:10 AM PDT, Blogger dashadra said…

    ADORABLE - big beautiful lips "good for lip liner" :)

     
  • At 6:45 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She is soo cute. I know why it was hard to leave her...but you will see her soon.

     
  • At 9:06 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ang- She is so cute. You will be the best aunt!!! I miss you!

    Lori

     
  • At 8:03 PM PDT, Blogger Ang said…

    Lori,
    What in the world? I miss you like crazy. How can I get in touch with you? I think you still have the same cell phone. I'll try and call soon. Love you girl.

    Jenny,
    You're great!! I had a blast with you tonight. Thanks for letting me hang around.

    Bonnie,
    You're so sweet. You've probably had to endure the most picture looking of everyone. Thanks for wanting to see pics of Madison. See ya on Wednesday.

     
  • At 7:40 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angela...I'm so glad that I saw on Kelly and Casey's site that you too have a blog. I love to keep up with those who have them. So I click over and find that our boy, Jonathan, is a DADDY! MAN--Are we getting old or what?! She's adorable! :)

    Staci

     
  • At 7:25 PM PDT, Blogger Liz said…

    Ang....you sound like your mom. Serious. You're gonna be just like her. Which is good thing, cause I think your momma's pretty cool.

     
  • At 9:11 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angela,
    What a beautiful baby. I think she looks just like her paternal grandfather, better known as "Papa."

    Dad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home