Ang Mac

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Heat Is On

Okay, I just pulled up the previous months' calendar of the temperatures in Texas. In the past month, there has only been one day under 100 degrees. It is miserable here. 104, 105, 106 and sometimes the heat index can be 110 - 115 degrees. This heat can seriously make you mad. At 8am, I'm walking from my car into my workplace and sweating, it's already 90 degrees at 8am in the morning. Anyway, if you have any cooler weather or rain, please send it my way.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The reason among many others that you should live in North Carolina with all the other sane NGCSU alumni.

     
  • At 11:56 AM PDT, Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said…

    Cooler weather,rain and your family are the reasons that you should move to the North Georgia Mountains...not North Carolina... Heh! heh!! Love ya! MC <><

     
  • At 4:15 AM PDT, Blogger Ang said…

    Okay, I'm with MC. If I'm going to move, then I would move to the North Georgia Mountains with my family, but I would definitely visit NC.

     
  • At 8:37 PM PDT, Blogger Liz said…

    did someone just call me insane?

     
  • At 8:38 PM PDT, Blogger Liz said…

    okay Ang....I've got all the rain you could ever want...

     
  • At 9:02 AM PDT, Blogger Ang said…

    I think we were called insane. What in the world?!?

     
  • At 11:40 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'd have to be insane to go to any seminary but the one in NC!!!!

     
  • At 11:14 AM PDT, Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said…

    Who is this anonymous person anyway? They aren't bold enough to say their name!! Ha! Ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home