Ang Mac

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Extra Week in Georgia

This picture wasn't taken this trip to Georgia, but I was able to visit Dahlonega this trip and spend some quality time with Ken and Von. It was wonderful. I miss them so much, but they were able to give me some needed advice and counsel concerning my pending graduation. I am so thankful for them and their ministry.


This isn't a picture that I took this previous trip to Georgia, but I was able to stay with my best friend Stephanie and her husband Mick for an evening and had so much fun. Steph and I went shopping the next day and did some pretty good damage. We were both suckered into buying clothes for Madison because she's just so cute.

This is my niece pup, Roxy and myself. We put Madison down to bed and then I played with Roxy for awhile. We had not had much time to bond since the baby, so we had some well earned playtime. She's wearing a pink collar that her Aunt Ang gave her for Christmas, but her daddy doesn't like her wearing pink.
This is my wonderful sister-in-law Blake and my niece Madison. I had the best time with both of them this trip. I've never had a sister, so it's so much fun having that sisterly bond now with Blake. Hopefully I won't overstay my welcome at their house. Her and Jonathan are so sweet to always let me crash at their place. Blake is such a wonderful wife and mother. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful sister-in-law.
This is such a cute pic of my mom and Madison that I just had to put it up.


10 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aren't nieces wonderful? i have 4 and just love them to pieces. madison is super cute and you look FABULOUS! keep us posted on your post-grad plans...

     
  • At 6:58 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah...graduation in sight. that's awesome and such an encouragement for the rest of us who think seminary simply will never end. i love the pics. your niece is just precious.

     
  • At 10:23 PM PST, Blogger Deanna said…

    Congrats on your upcoming graduation!!! In May? Ever thought of doing student ministry in Germany?
    Deanna

     
  • At 10:23 PM PST, Blogger Deanna said…

    Congrats on your upcoming graduation!!! In May? Ever thought of doing student ministry in Germany?
    Deanna

     
  • At 3:40 PM PST, Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said…

    HOLD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live in Dahlonega and did NOT SEE YOU THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!! I thought we were better friends than this...hello....you have my number! Come on ang....Anyway, the first picture on your blog today...i believe that I took it! OK well i won't do you too bad...but please call me if you come back to the area! Love the pics of your neice...isn't it great being an aunt! I love it as well...my neice Madelyn is so much fun too! Anwyay, i believe that i should recieve an award for the LONGEST comment on your blog! Love you! MC <><

     
  • At 11:23 PM PST, Blogger Ang said…

    MC-
    I must apologize, but I came while you were teaching school. I did think about calling you, but I knew you were at work. I was only in Dahlonega for about 2 hours (12-2), so I did think about you, but I'm sorry I was on time restraints. I will definitely call you when I come into town. We are good friends, I love you MC.

    Ang

     
  • At 4:52 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angela,
    The pictures are truly beautiful and the commentary so compelling, but I was wondering, where are the pictures of Papa?
    Love you!
    Your Dad and Madison's Papa

     
  • At 11:29 PM PST, Blogger Deanna said…

    Any thoughts on our previous email exchange?

     
  • At 12:52 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ang, I just wanted to say hello. I love the pictures on here. Madison is SO precious! I am going down to GA in about a week. I thought of you as I was planning the trip. Love & Blessings <>< MaryBeth

     
  • At 6:43 AM PST, Blogger dashadra said…

    Helloooooo...anybody home?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home