Ang Mac

Thursday, December 28, 2006

First Slumber Party


I hope everyone had as great of a Christmas as I had. I loved spending time with my family and friends. I will post more pictures of my family, once I get them, but here are some of my precious Madison. The pictures above are from us opening presents on Saturday night.



Well, how fun is it that Madison and I have now had our first slumber party. Yep that's right folks, this Christmas we had a slumber party. It was so much fun. She's the most precious little girl. The next morning she started stirring around 7am and I laid her on my chest and she went back to sleep. When she woke up, she lifted her head up and gave me the biggest smile ever. I had so much fun hanging out with her this Christmas. Well, I will have some more pics as soon as my brother sends them to me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home