Ang Mac

Monday, August 28, 2006

Child Rearing Lesson #1

I am so lucky to have a brother and sister-in-law that love their child enough to raise her as a Yellow Jacket. I'm so glad that I don't have to worry about any of that Bulldog nonsense. This is Madison's first experience as a Yellow Jacket and her first trip to Bobby Dodd.
Madison meeting Chan Gailey, our head coach. If he does good this season, Madison will be one of his biggest fans.
Madison is already being recruited by the cheerleading squad. Once she get a little bigger, her aunt will buy her a GT cheerleading outfit.
With her pink GT outfit and her GT blanket, she's ready for the season. See, she's already in cheering position and if I could have added sound, you would hear her say, "I'm a ramblin wreck from Georgia Tech."

7 Comments:

  • At 3:04 AM PDT, Blogger The Hudgins said…

    i'm calling family and children services.

     
  • At 8:23 PM PDT, Blogger Ang said…

    Tara, I love you, you always make me laugh.

     
  • At 9:57 PM PDT, Blogger Liz said…

    Tara,
    I wouldn't call DFACS if I were you...you are currently under investigation. Trust me, I know...I have an aunt who works for them and she's an Auburn grad....doesn't like the dogs either.

     
  • At 9:58 PM PDT, Blogger Liz said…

    I'm so glad your niece is getting 'trained up in righteousness'

     
  • At 5:19 AM PDT, Blogger MC Hammer, DJ Jazzy Jeff and EDT said…

    Poor little madison is being shown the dark side at such an early age. :) Go dawgs!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:18 AM PDT, Blogger C. A. McKinney said…

    We'll continue to pray that this poor child will, by the power of God's mighty right hand; be lifted from Satan's grip. May the Lord bless her and keep her until the day when she can willfully choose to be a BULLDOG!

     
  • At 1:53 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually UGA is Satan's team. I lived in Athens as a Tech fan for 7 years and I have never seen such awful human display in my entire life. Those are the meanest, cruelest people ever. BTW, the devil is traditionally portrayed in red and black and angels are portrayed in white and gold. Makes you see the truth....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home