Ang Mac

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Maddie Cakes is Getting Big

Here's my sweet little Maddie Cakes. This is a picture my dad (papa) took while she was talking to me on the phone. Most of my friends are mistaken because they say she's biting the phone, but everyone who has a niece or nephew knows that she was giving me kisses, right before she hung up on me. LOL!!
She's such a big girl that she's sitting up all by herself. She's even pulling up now, I mean who cares about crawling, I'm with her I think she should just skip crawling and start walking.
This is Madison having so much fun with Nana (my mom). She was helping Nana cook breakfast for everyone.
This looks like one of her favorite places huh? She's just lounging with Papa.
This is a picture before they all went to church on Sunday morning. Papa should be really happy because he's been complaining about his picture not being posted as much as Madison's. But she's so cute, can you blame me? HA! HA!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM PDT, Blogger Hollie Carson said…

    Wow. Laney and Madison look a little bit alike. They could be sisters with the dark hair, blue eyes and that little button nose.

    Great to see the padres!! Tell them hello for me. It's been so long since I've seen them. I miss them.

    I miss you too girl!!! By the way, you look FABULOUS!
    Hollie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home