Ang Mac

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tentative Clearance for Graduation

Well, I have tentatively been cleared for Graduation onMay 11th. This is assuming that I will pass all of my classes. As this date fastly approaches I covet your prayers. I'm am really seeking the Lord on what he would have me do and where he would have me go. My heart is to work with college students and the Lord has already provided some neat opportunities, so now I just need to know where his will leads. Thankfully I can cling to his Word while I wait.

Proverbs 29:25 "The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trust in the Lord is safe."

I have no reason to fear because I can put my trust and hope in the one who knows and controls the future.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    angela, that is AWESOME! we will be praying for you and i can't wait to hear what exciting things He has planned for you after seminary!

     
  • At 10:37 AM PST, Blogger The Hartzog's said…

    God is going to use you in such a mighty way to reach students. I think you are going to do great at that and we will be praying for His direction as you wait for His call. Thanks for keeping us posted. Miss you!!!

     
  • At 7:55 AM PST, Blogger C. A. McKinney said…

    Congrats Angela

     

Post a Comment

<< Home